- As a Bay Area native who moved to El Dorado County in 1992, Kristi easily relates to others in the community. She has walked a mile in many others' shoes, whether they are new to the area or a long-term resident.
- As a wife, mother of two, and former Executive Director of El Dorado County's Court Appointed Special Advocates (CASA) for children, Kristi knows the importance of quality schools, recreational opportunities, and a safe home.
- As a young woman, Kristi learned that investment in real estate is a worthy goal for young couples looking for their first home, urbanites seeking a quiet retreat or parcel of land, families hoping to upgrade to a bigger home, or seniors wishing to downsize in retirement.
- As owner of a small business (Able Electric), in partnership with her husband, Bill, Kristi knows how to start, grow, and maintain a successful enterprise.
- As an owner-builder, Kristi has hands-on experience in new construction, design, and management of rental properties.
- As a real estate professional, Kristi's attention to detail and exceptional communication skills make her an easy and dependable person with whom to work. She does business with integrity, discretion, and respect, and always puts her clients' interests first.
- As a community leader, Kristi and her colleagues at 'Z Group Real Estate know how volunteer service can enhance the quality of one's own life while improving circumstances for others.